Thoughts are forms of energy created by a living being who is consciously meditating on a specific goal. A Thought Form is not a stream of consciousness flowing from a person’s mind without a purpose.
Thought Forms are based on targeted intentioned. They are a methodicl, cultivated thought from the mind created to bring that person; you, what you want to attract in your life.
All thoughts are energy. Energy goes where thoughts flow. To become a Master at creating Thought Forms, change your energy. Stop thinking negative thoughts about others and about yourself. Thought Forms turn into goals. But you must change your random thoughts during the day. You don’t like someone? Stay away from them. Someone has been cruel to you, get them out of your life. You have haters, so what, everybody does. People who are unkind to you, have nothing to do with you. It’s all about them. Get them out of your life, now.
What are your attracting into your life? Write it down. Make a list. Answer the following questions; Are you happy? Are your peers good people or not? Do you listen to negative talk, gossip, slander? Who do you follow? Are you in a cult type of environment where you’re not in control of what you think? What are your relationships like? Your health? Your finances? Are you where you want to be in life? Are you reactive or do you think before taking action? Lastly, are you present in the moment?
If you answered no to most of these questions, change your thoughts, now. Right now.
When you change your thoughts from negative ones to positive ones, you’ll discover your life shifting from bad to great.
As soon as you’ve trained your brain to think positively, you’ve laid the foundation to raise your consciousness level. And you will easily be able to create powerful thought forms. When you’re coming from the place of sending and receiving love, joy, prosperity, helping yourself and others. Your awesomeness will shine though like a beacon of light.
How to Create a Thought Form
1. Set your intention. What do you want? Keep it simple. Do you want a better job that pays more, makes you happy and is in a better environment?
2. Visualize that job, see the people at that job site as happy, hard workers, fun, and love what they do. See yourself in that job as happy, Fulfilled and excited.
3. Say to yourself, “I love my job! I love what I do.”
4. Within the thought form, bring in the spirit of prosperity, the spirit of happiness, and the spirit of gratitude.
5. Think of this thought form at least ten times a day for fifteen minutes.
6. Clear your mind. Think of the thought form, place a bright shiny light around it; like a cloud with a silver lining.
7. Send the thought form out with love, joy, happiness and determination.
8. Breathe deep, in and out. Perform this practice in a relaxed state.
9. After you have sent the thought form, picture a shimmering light of rainbow colors with silver around you.
10. Radiate happiness, kindness, gratitude, from within. Do this for yourself first, next, do it for the planet.
Continue this practice until you attract what you want. Make sure it is a win/win for everyone involved.
This article is dedicated to StarzMayaMoon. A beautiful, loving soul, who made an impact on my life and thousands of others in her lifetime.
Susan Barnes is a published author, psychic, dowser and speaker. Susan can be reached at, www.susanbarnesauthor.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Lightbee@aol.com
Copyright © 1998 - 2018 Mystic Living Today All rights, including copyright, in the content of these Mystic Living Today web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by Planet Starz, Inc. |
Terms of Service
Disclaimer and Legal Information
For questions or comment, contact Starzcast@mysticlivingtoday.com. Reproduction of this page in any form is not allowed without permission of the author and the owner of this site. All material on this web site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site. Unless permissions is granted. If you have any questions or problems regarding this site, please e-mail Webmaster. Web site design by: Creative Net FX