The Solution is Just a Stone's Throw Away
How to bring deadlocked life situations back on track with help of the SOURCE-method
Have you felt annoyed at work by a boss or colleague? Maybe you’re stressed by upcoming change in your life? Are you worried about children or other family members? If your answer to any of these questions is “yes”, the SOURCE method could help you. SOURCE is an easily learned self-help method, which anyone can use to create constructive solutions for any kind of problem.
The Source method is free of external advisors, authorities, coaches or expensive seminars. This tool utilizes our inner intuitive guidance to help with life situations. Of course physical or mental health conditions may require professional, medical or therapeutic guidance.
Some life situations generate feelings of helplessness or hopelessness and intellectual reasoning is not sufficient for figuring out what to do or what to change. Of course we must first bring reason. However, our patterns of behavior, thoughts and habits are stronger and often unconsciously block new ideas and attitudes for fear of the unknown. In this case, other approaches are required. One such approach is the intuitive SOURCE-method.
You need a handful of small (semi-precious) stones, which are visually distinguishable along with a large, free surface and a sheet of paper and a pen.
1. Get in tune: Relax and consciously sense your breathing and your body, pay attention to your gut feeling.
2. Write down the issue or problem in a few sentences.
3. Make a list of all the involved people and influencing factors. Select the five to seven most important on your list.
4. For each of these influencing factors choose a stone to represent it. Make a note of it.
5. Gently hold the five to seven stones between your hands. Ask for guidance to help you recognize the facts and interrelations that you have not seen. Throw the stones on the free surface. Before doing so ask that the pattern the stones make when they fall will clarify the state of your issue.
6. What patterns do you see in the constellation? Examine the contextual relationships using the list created in step 4. For example: “My insecurity” is constraining “my request for a raise”
7. What stones have to be moved in order to harmonize the situation? Sense how the stones need to be shifted for the situation to become more bearable, more coherent and more peaceful. Proceed using your intuition. Trace and sense how each shift of a stone also immediately changes the energy relations between the other remaining stones.
You can add new stones, a.k.a new influencing factors for example “self-esteem” or “the power of saying no”. You have met your goal when viewing the stone constellation creates a sort of “aha moment” or a sense of relief.
8. The meaning of the stones can now be interpreted by their locations and positions relative to one another. The ultimate pattern/constellation you create generates a message. For example, the final constellation may suggest to you that, ‘My feelings are now at the center of things.’ Look at your final constellation and formulate a message into a sentence that brings you strength.
For more information go to www.findhornpress.com
Copyright © 1998 - 2018 Mystic Living Today All rights, including copyright, in the content of these Mystic Living Today web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by Planet Starz, Inc. |
Terms of Service
Disclaimer and Legal Information
For questions or comment, contact Starzcast@mysticlivingtoday.com. Reproduction of this page in any form is not allowed without permission of the author and the owner of this site. All material on this web site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site. Unless permissions is granted. If you have any questions or problems regarding this site, please e-mail Webmaster. Web site design by: Creative Net FX