Love is a natural state of being. To be unloved or to not love others is not in direct connection to your heart and your spirit. Love is a spirit, to cut yourself off from love is to be cut off from the direct source of love.
How do you give love without the repercussion of being stung by a “love zapper?”
A love zapper is a person, thing, toxic situation, love self esteem, hanging out with people who make you feel bad, people who spew hate, anger, drugs, addictions, people who ask for things but give nothing in return, the inability to say no.
Here’s a list of what a love zapper is:
1. Low or no integrity
4. Clinging to a negative person, work environment, or way of living.
5. Chasing someone who isn’t interested in being with you.
6. Un-responsible for words, thoughts and actions.
7. You must realize you are not responsible for another person’s actions or words.
8. Not loving your self. If you don’t love you, you will not attract love to you.
9. Un healthy thought patterns. Being down on yourself.
10. Making the mistake of thinking that love only comes in the form of romantic love. Find love in serving others, loving a pet, volunteering, a hobby, Positive thinking. When yur direct your energy to something else, a romantic partner will automatically show up. People sense desperation and run.
11. Not respecting boundaries. If someone tells you they do not want you in their life, respect them enough to leave them alone. Same for you, if you don’t want someone in your life, respect them enough to be honest with them and let them know.
12. Respect yourself. If you feel constantly taken advantage of, ask yourself why. What thoughts are you thinking to continuously say yes, when you want to say no. Do you want to be liked so badly that you’re willing to abuse your energy patterns by allowing someone to take what they want from you?
To attract love, you want to raise your energy level. This is easily done by being aware of what you put into your body. Eat better, healthier food. Include, blueberries, cherries, dark berries. Eat less carbs or eliminate them. See a nutritionist to learn how to eat for better health. Exercise. Go to a gym and ask for help. Avoid alcohol, smoking and non prescribed drugs.
What you put out energetically, you attract. If you talk bad about people, if your words are negative, angry, malicious, lies, jealous, gossipy words, steeped in bitterness, you will attract it all back, in ways you least expect. Evil spirits are attracted to negative talk and thoughts.
We all have spirit guides and ancestors who watch out for us. But not all spirit guides or ancestors are around us for our best interest.
Change your thoughts, the way you treat others, check your ego, send the evil spirit guides away. Replace them with good spirit guides and ancestors who love you and will guide you on the right path for you and those close to you.
To raise your love energy, take your pendulum. In a counter clock wise motion, remove all negative thought patterns. Remove any thoughts that you don’t deserve love, continue moving the pendulum in a counter clock wise motion, until you feel it slow down and stop.
Now, move the pendulum in a clockwise circular motion, as you do this, visualize love flowing into you. See love, feel it flow into your brain, your heart, into all of your vital organs, your cells, every part of your body. Say, “I deserve love, I am love, I deserve to be surrounded by loving people and loving situations. Feel the warmth of love wash over your body like the Caribbean surf. Breathe in love with every breath. Breathe love into your heart. Continue until the pendulum stops.
Sit back or lay down. Without thinking any thoughts, words, or pictures, breathe in and out, deeply. Feel your body surrounded and filled with love.
Feel yourself expand and contract with love, see yourself as a cloud of love, moving through the air, without thought, without an agenda. You are pure love, a perfect state of being.
Susan Barnes is an author, psychic medium, accomplished dowser, speaker and radio personality. Susan has appeared on several TV shows and is the founder and President of The Tulsa Society of Dowsers. She is a member of the American Society of Dowsers and the West Coast Dowsers. Susan can be reached at: Lightbee@aol.com or firstname.lastname@example.org