Throw out the creams, get rid of the face masks and delete that surgeon’s number – try Face Yoga – the new way to keep you looking younger, firmer and healthier.
THE FOREHEAD DAB – For Preventing and Reducing Forehead Lines
1. Start with your eyes either open or closed – whichever feels more comfortable.
2. Place the palm of your hand on the right side of your forehead. Press, or “dab”, your forehead gently, moving gradually across to the left, then back toward the right.
3. Start with one dab per second, then gradually slow it down to one dab every 10 seconds. Do this exercise for 1 minute in total.
Relaxing the frontalis muscle of your forehead means less tension. This exercise also improves circulation, keeping the skin refreshed and glowing.
Use this exercise to practice keeping your forehead still while widening the eyes –a great way to avoid expression lines.
THE EYEBROW LIFT – For reducing and preventing hooded eyes
1. Place your two index fingers under the eyebrows. Very slowly close your eyes and hold for 10 seconds. Repeat twice more. You should feel a shaking in the upper part of your eyelids.
2. Lift your hands away from the eyebrows and place all your fingertips in the middle of the forehead. Very gently smooth the fingers away from each other toward your temples and then lift off. Keep the eyes wide and don’t raise the eyebrows. Repeat for 30 seconds.
The muscles in your forehead work against the resistance of the finger which helps to build strength and tone.
Because this exercise asks you to raise your eyebrows it should be followed by a forehead massage to ensure that the forehead muscle is relaxed following the exercise
THE BUTTERFLY- For reducing and Preventing Lines between the Eyebrows
The massaging action helps to relieve tension in your procerus muscle which runs between your eyebrows, which can prevent lines being formed.
Try not to drag the skin too much with this exercise
THE THINKER - For preventing and reducing double chin.
This exercise works on toning and strengthening many of your lower face muscles and the fist acts as resistance to work the muscles in the lower jaw area.
If it feels more comfortable you can rest your elbow on a table.
About the Author
Danielle Collins is the World leading Face Yoga Expert and a renowned authority in Yoga, Nutrition and Wellbeing. She believes in a holistic and natural approach to health, fitness and beauty and her philosophy is that we should all have the opportunity to use simple, effective techniques to look and feel the very best version of ourselves. Danielle has appeared on BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Kiss FM Radio, as well as in hundreds of international media publications such as Vogue, The Times, The Telegraph and The Daily Mail. She is the face and creator of Groupon's major health and beauty campaign 'Face Fit'. As a spokesperson for Nintendo, BT, Lotus Olbas and Sweaty Betty, Danielle is a sought-after presenter, writer and Yoga model and has over 1 million views on her YouTube videos. For more information contact Gail Torr at email@example.com.
Copyright © 1998 - 2019 Mystic Living Today All rights, including copyright, in the content of these Mystic Living Today web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by Planet Starz, Inc. |
Terms of Service
Disclaimer and Legal Information
For questions or comment, contact Starzcast@mysticlivingtoday.com. Reproduction of this page in any form is not allowed without permission of the author and the owner of this site. All material on this web site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site. Unless permissions is granted. If you have any questions or problems regarding this site, please e-mail Webmaster. Web site design by: Creative Net FX