We are all children of the earth, comprised of the same minerals found throughout nature. There are even crystals in our bones—crystalline structures are in our skeletal structure, our teeth, and in our ears. Without anything else, you can tap into this crystalline energy and remind yourself that you already possess the tools you require for any journey you set foot on. Crystals help facilitate our natural ability to heal, but it is you who heals you. Different crystals will bring out different energies, but it is all within you.
Each ritual is a journey in itself. Come back to these rituals again and again. Allow your experiences to differ and explore possibilities within yourself and your own internal healing. See the instructions as suggestions and feel free to adjust them accordingly. These are meant to be gentle exercises with the ability to expand as deeply as you wish to go.
Treasure Within Exercise
This exercise is an easy way to include self-love practices in your everyday routine. It combines crystal healing, self-massage, and the therapeutic art of eye-gazing. It only adds 5 to 7 minutes to your daily routine (but can last longer, if you would like!). Keeping a crystal charged with your intention on your bathroom counter can help act as a reminder to include this practice in your daily routine.
Have you ever looked into your own eyes? It may feel strange at first, but the more you do it, the easier it becomes. Before getting into the shower, take some time looking into the mirror. Focus on your eyes. There is a reason why they say eyes are the windows to the soul. Looking into someone’s eyes or into your own eyes for an extended period can be a spiritual experience in itself. It is a bonding and trust building exercise.
1. Place one or both hands on your heart in front of the mirror.
2. Close your eyes and take a deep breath in. As you exhale, open your eyes.
3. Gaze softly into your less dominant eye.
4. Try to keep a steady focus, and imagine you are looking deeper and deeper within the eye.
5. Tell yourself aloud or silently: “Thank you for seeing me for who I really am. I love you, I forgive you, and to continue this love I will…” Finish the thought.
6. Step into the shower.
7. In the shower, recognize that within you there is crystal. Imagine that the shower has acted as a cleansing agent, just like you would use to clear any other crystals. Tune in to what you feel a crystal goes through energetically when it is being cleaned. Feel excess and unnecessary energy running off you, down into the shower drain.
8. After the shower, once you get out and while still wet, take a deep breath and imagine your skeleton inside you, glowing with the crystals throughout.
9. State this intention: “I appreciate all my body does for me.”
10. Rub your hands together so they become warm. Now, put your focus on your toes—you may touch them if you’d like. With your attention, you are activating this part of you. This can be done by imagining orgasmic energy but placing it in your toes. Focus your attention on the bones in all your little toes, and feel the subtle vibration of the crystals within you. Give thanks to this part of your body.
11. Move up toward every part of you, thinking deep down all the way through to the skeletal system. Keep imagining the orgasmic energy moving to each part of the body you focus on. How does it feel to caress and give praise to every inch of you? How does it feel to know of the inner workings that are happening constantly within you?
12. Keep doing this while working all the way up to your facial structure. Softly caress your face with the tips of your fingers. You are creating a circuit of enhanced energy, simply by putting your attention on these underlying minerals within you.
13. To finish, stand erect. Take deep breaths and smile (your teeth have crystal, too!). Acknowledge the positive choices you have made to give yourself loving attention. Doing this exercise often will benefit the relationship you have with yourself, by put¬ting emphasis on the way you feel inside of your body.
Copyright © 1998 - 2018 Mystic Living Today All rights, including copyright, in the content of these Mystic Living Today web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by Planet Starz, Inc. |
Terms of Service
Disclaimer and Legal Information
For questions or comment, contact Starzcast@mysticlivingtoday.com. Reproduction of this page in any form is not allowed without permission of the author and the owner of this site. All material on this web site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site. Unless permissions is granted. If you have any questions or problems regarding this site, please e-mail Webmaster. Web site design by: Creative Net FX