I live by the truth that thought is the action that creates your life. When you embrace this simple truth, you can turn into a powerful creator of all you desire. Here are five steps to help you get started creating the life you truly want.
1. Put away your “toys.” When you are feeling anxious or stressed out, this is an indication that it is time to unplug from your devices and reconnect with your inner world. Watching what is going on “out there” can be stress-inducing and can trigger negative thought cycles. When we are focused on what’s out there we tend to compare ourselves to others, we can feel fear for what is happening or what will happen, and — even worse — we can feel small and insignificant. The truth is we are all significant, we all matter, and it is in times of quieting the noise that we can access the part of us that is connected to divine wisdom.
2. Notice what you’re thinking about. Self-talk is prayer, so if you don’t have anything nice to say to yourself, don’t say anything at all! What you say to yourself is more than a conversation between you and you; it is a conversation between you and divine wisdom — it is your ask. It activates the law of manifestation. The most important conversation you have is the conversation you have with yourself about you. These are the conversations that must be positive, kind, and loving. These conversations activate the energy around you.
3. Let the earth be your teacher. Nature moves forward with ease and grace. Bees continue to go from flower to flower. Birds continue to move from tree to tree — and so can you, regardless of what’s happening in the larger world. Nature is an example of life continuing effortlessly and joyfully moving forward, no matter what. After a rainstorm, trees are still growing, flowers are still blooming, birds are still flying. In nature, stress is not a condition that is present. Nature continues living and being regardless of the weather, regardless of the temperature, unstressed.
4. Embrace a time out. If you’re feeling stressed, go sit and read a book in a quiet place. Go be by yourself, even if it’s your walk-in closet or your bathroom! Give yourself a time away from distraction, from worry, and from negative chatter. It is important to know you are allowed to quiet your nerves or your busy mind. This is the time to do something for yourself. Read a book, sit in nature, meditate. Be in stillness.
5. Use your feelings as a compass. Allow yourself to feel the way you feel to gauge where you are. Use your self-talk to get where you want to be. Be grateful for the moment you have now.
Allow yourself to feel genuinely. Don’t suppress your feelings or try to change them. Instead, honor your feelings. Thank yourself for this internal compass you have been given. If you are not feeling good, talk yourself into better feelings. Think about what you love, what you enjoy, what you are happy about. In these conversations, you can feel better quickly.
Take the time to cultivate your thoughts and notice how your life mirrors them. Changing your life for the better starts with transforming the way you think your world into being.
About: Diana Cole is a spirit translator, thought leader, and author. Passionate about spirit guidance, she is committed to teaching people how to access it for themselves so they may find freedom from pain and limitation and live a life of abundance, fun, and inspiration. Diana offers her empowering tools for spirit guidance in group settings, speaking engagements, live workshops, and through her vibrant Instagram and Facebook communities. She is the author of “Spirit Translator: Seven Truths for Creating Well-Being and Connecting With Spirit” (St. Martin’s Press, August 2020) and coauthor of “Pillars of Success” (August 2020) with Jack Canfield. Diana’s first children’s book, “Alina the Positive Thought Warrior,” is due to be released early 2021. Learn more at https://www.DianaCole.com
Copyright © 1998 - 2023 Mystic Living Today All rights, including copyright, in the content of these Mystic Living Today web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by Planet Starz, Inc. |
Terms of Service
Disclaimer and Legal Information
For questions or comment, contact Starzcast@mysticlivingtoday.com. Reproduction of this page in any form is not allowed without permission of the author and the owner of this site. All material on this web site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site. Unless permissions is granted. If you have any questions or problems regarding this site, please e-mail Webmaster. Web site design by: Creative Net FX